The Package is the main product of the project, including learning strategies, methods and resources to support the CINAGE Course.
The CINAGE Course enables older learners to shoot their own films about active ageing based on their self-reflection concerning the issues of old age and identification of adequate active ageing strategies.
- The Package integrates various resources:
- A summary of the research into Active Ageing, Learning for Active Ageing and European Cinema
- A Guide for adult educators & later life learning providers
- A Manual for older learners
- The 12 short films produced in the pilot actions
- A selection of six European films that best illustrate the competencies for active ageing
- 12 situations and strategies for active ageing
- A Flyer
- A Booklet