The final CINAGE Workshops were dedicated national events aimed at presenting CINAGE outcomes and introducing the package to the potential end-users and interested stakeholders.
The workshops were held in September/October in Portugal, Italy, the UK and Slovenia and addressed three main topics: (1) how to use cinema in later life learning (2) how to use films as a tool to support active ageing and (3) how to use personal stories to develop a short film.
The twelve short-films CINAGE were screened, followed by Q&A panel with pilot action participants.
Who were they for?
The Workshops addressed the target groups but also other interested stakeholders and decision makers, working in the same and/or complementary areas. This way gaining wider visibility, recognition and reinforcing the chances of CINAGE sustainability.
The workshops were a great opportunity for everyone interested in cinema-based adult education, active ageing and filmmaking!
- Schedule & Free registration
- 22nd September, at 9 a.m., Slovenian Third Age University, Slovenia (programme).
- 23rd September, at 10 a.m., Spazio ZUT - Foligno, Italy (programme).
- 24th september at 4 p., atmosfera m, Lisbon, Portugal (programme).
- 1st October, International Day of Older Persons, Carriage Works – Room 4, Leeds, United Kingdom (programme).
Responding to requests and expressed interest received, were held more other dedicated workshops during the month of october 2015, in other locations of partner countries. Thereby extending and promoting accessibility to the CINAGE approach and its learning package.
- Presentation of CINAGE
- Screening CINAGE short movies followed by Q&A panel with pilot action participants
- Plenary debate